Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chennai, India

I have arrived. I've slept many hours as I am catching up on the 9 hour difference in time.
Sooooo much has already happened and I am keeping track of it in my daily journal. I'll share a few things I am grateful for: sweet dosas for breakfast, time to meditate and practice yoga, friendly folks at the hotel, talking to Jason and watching his little video on my camera.

I'll write more soon.
India is intense in beautiful and some painful ways. All of it is rich.

Love love

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

oh, sister!
so good to read your words!
xoxo
take care of you...
and i cannot WAIT to hear all about your journey.
lovelovelove to you.

p.s. liam is WALKING!

Jason said...

you are on such an amazing adventure and you are such an amazing being. enjoy the sweetness, the time, the friendly folks and the intensity.

much love,

Jason

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.