Thursday, December 3, 2009

Working toward doing less come next year :)


This weekend marks the second to last weekend that I devote 21 hours to yoga teacher training. This weekend and the weekend of the the 18th are the two final workshop weekends. Following the final yoga teacher training weekend I will continue working with a mentor, take classes, and eventually by sometime in February I will officially teach my first class.
It has been an amazing journey; one that will continue until one day when I take my last breath.

AND I am looking forward to studying at my pace and creating more time for the people I love. They have been so patient with me. I have letters to write. Packages to send. Cities to visit. Emails and phone calls to return. Babies to meet. Photos to take. Movies to see. People to hug, laugh, and hold hands with. AND kids to squeeze.

I am looking forward to doing less of what is demanded of me on a strict time line and more of what I love to do...play and freely share my heart.

Intention officially being set. :) oxoxox

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

yay!!!!!
yay!!!!!
yay!!!!!


congratulations, sweet sister.
and liam is very much looking forward to a playdate.
(me, too).

xoxoxo

Kelly said...

Woohoo!! rock the house woman. you inspire me so much to live my life fully.